#12 Meat Grinder Plate / Knife - Choose Your Knife & Grind Hole Size from Coarse to Fine
Brand New #12 Replacement Meat Grinder Plate. A well-functioning grinding plate is crucial in the performance of your meat grinder. This Single Notch Reversible Hubless Meat Grinder Plate will increase the efficiency of your grinder. Making certain your Grinder Plate is sharp is as crucial as any other knife in your kitchen. A clean, consistent cut while grinding will improve the texture of the finished product. Perfect for beef, pork, venison and chicken.
This #12 grinding plate will fit these common machines. American 6212, Berkel E-012, Biro 8-12, Blakeslee CC20S, Butcher Boy TCA12, TM12, Chop Rite 210, Enterprise 10, 211, 2512, 2612, 2712, Fleetwood M12S, General D, H, P, MC-50, Globe-Stimpson 5412, 5511, Hobart 56, 200, 212, 612, 725, 4212, 4312, 4412, 4612, 4812, 5113, F230, Hollymatic 1000, Intedge C2HA, C2HDS, C3H, CSH, Jupiter B63, Krefft R-70, Sanitary 100, 101, 600, 900, S612, Thunderbird TB300E, TX600, Toledo 5120, Torrey M-12, Univex MG8912
- Replacement Meat Grinder Plate for virtually any #12 Meat Grinder. Precision machined and tempered for hardness in the USA
- Single Notch Reversible Hubless Meat Grinder Plate provides two sharpened sides to extend the life and value of this grinding plate.
- Works with electric and manual grinders.
- (1/8") 3mm: Hamburger, bologna, hot dogs, jerky
- (9/64") 3.5 mm: Hamburger, bologna, hot dogs, jerky & medium ground sausages
- (3/16") 4.5mm: Coarse Hamburger, regular sausages (polish, german, breakfast)
- (1/4") 6mm: Coarse sausages, (summer, salami, pepperoni, snack stick)
- (3/8") 10mm: First grind, chili, chorizo, linguisa
We Also Recommend